万博app下载平台this summer, cincinnati will be closed from desmet to sinto, and sharp from dakota to cincinnati for the installation of a roundabout that will help with traffic flow and pedestrian crossing.
- Mission west from Hamilton to access central campus
- Or the Division/Ruby couplet east on Sharp to Addison
- Cincinnati north from Spokane Falls Blvd to DeSmet to access the BARC and
Hemmingson Center from the south
- And Hamilton south to DeSmet to access the BARC and Hemmingson Center from the north
there's nothing like a visit to gonzaga to give you a feel for what makes us, us. and we love welcoming guests to our beautiful, 152-acre campus, which is easy to get to from any direction.
- Take Exit 281– Division Street
- Proceed North past several lights, over the river, bearing right at Ruby
- Turn right on Sharp Avenue; proceed 7 blocks to Cincinnati
- Turn right onto Cincinnati, then left onto Boone for access to visitor parking in the .
- Head north on Division St., which turns into Ruby St.
- Turn right onto Sharp Ave.
- Turn right onto Cincinnati St.
- is on your left. Visitor parking is available on the 1st and 3rd floors.
For prospective students
If you are visiting campus as a prospective undergraduate student, please check in with the Admission Visit Center. Here are walking directions to the Visit Center from the BARC parking garage:
- Exit to the northwest of the BARC parking garage and head west across Cincinnati Street.
- Proceed past the Rosauer Center and across Dakota Street.
- Continue west past DeSmet Hall and toward College Hall, the large, 4-story brick building.
- Continue to the west entrance of College Hall and enter the double doors behind the St. Ignatius statue and fountain.
- Turn right into the main hallway. The Admission Visit Center will be at the end of the hallway on the left.
If you are visiting for a scheduled Preview Day, please follow the instructions on your confirmation email.